VARTA® batteries for motorboats provide exceptional power. With up to twice the cyclic stability of conventional flooded batteries, Varta’s marine batteries provide long-lasting power plus an engine start for situations when you can’t risk losing power to vital instruments. Battery Town Marine’s Varta batteries include three technologies: Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM), Enhanced Flooded Battery (EFB), and Promotive Silver.
The special AGM lead-acid soaks up all the acid in the battery, providing high cyclic stability. This enables the battery to be repeatedly charged and discharged without any loss of performance.
VARTA® Promotive EFB batteries provide longer life, less acid stratification and reliable performance in marine applications.
Key features and benefits:
- More than twice the partial state of charge and deep-cycling performance of conventional batteries.
- Support for a high number of engine starts and extended engine-off periods.
- Improved charge acceptance compared to conventional flooded batteries.
- Designs available that improve thermal stability for use in engine compartments and hot climates.
VARTA® Promotive Silver batteries are trusted by customers globally. VARTA® Promotive Silver batteries provide longer life, less corrosion and lower cost of ownership.
Promotive Silver Key features and benefits:
- Designed for high performance commercial vehicles with large power demands.
- Exceeds EN Super Heavy Duty (SHD) requirements (EN 4) standard and vibration resistance (V3)
- Extremely safe thanks to Labyrinth lid technology which provides 100% spill protection, even at up to a 90° tilt
- Extremely safe thanks to integral flame arrestors, terminal guards and special caps
- Minimal self-discharge thanks to Calcium-silver technology grid alloy