Bosch has successfully been making batteries since 1922. Now with almost a century of product development, you can be assured of purchasing a high quality battery which offers reliable performance and extreme efficiency.
Bosch Marine Batteries are carefully engineered to provide optimum starting, offer high power levels, high vibration resistance, and of course great reliability
Key features and benefits:
- 'M' series specifically designed for the demanding marine environment
- High quality construction and materials
- Extremely reliable
- Tireless starting power
- Resistant to vibration
- Protection against deep discharge
- Great reliability
- Well deserved reputation for quality
High Cycle Marine Batteries (HCM)
Battery Town Marine’s Bosch dual-purpose batteries are designed for starting, lighting, ignition (SLI) & semi or light cycling for marine applications. These batteries are calcium-calcium, sealed maintenance free design.
Optimal Performance & Service Life
- Central Lug ensures maximum current flow & high cranking power
- Dense active material enhances performance significantly
- Special tissue on positive plates minimizes shedding of active materials, enhancing overall service life
- Low internal resistance translates into high power output
- Insulated for impact & vibration-resistance against high frequency vibrations in rough sea conditions
- Maintenance free design
- Negative plates are entirely encapsulated with a tough polyethylene envelope separator, which prevents short circuits due to overheating & overcharging
- Flame arrestor prevents explosion from spark.